“We Walk, We Play, We Stay While You’re Away!”
Serving: Hilliard, Ohio | Dublin, Ohio | Upper Arlington, Ohio | Columbus, Ohio | Grove City, Ohio | Short North, Ohio | Worthington, Ohio | Powell, Ohio | Lewis Center, Ohio | Westerville, Ohio and more!
What Wags Columbus offers:
- Dog Walking
- In Home Visit | Potty Breaks
- In Your Home Pet Sitting
- In Your Home Overnight Pet Sitting
- Pet Taxi | Pet Transport
- Pet Waste Removal | Yard Poop Clean-Up and more!
Wags Columbus, Certified Professional Pet Sitters through Pet Sitters International, the National authority in the industry!
Why Choose Wags Columbus?
- We are Professional Pet Sitters…this is not a hobby we get paid for. This is our Profession and our Passion.
- We have a ton of experience professionally and personally with the care and aid of animals. We work with quite a few rescues locally and nationally and have huge hearts and lots of knowledge when it comes to critters.
- You don’t have to kennel your pets when you travel. Kennels can be loud, scary, industrial-feeling and unfamiliar to your fur-babies. Let them stay in their domain and we will cater to them like royalty while you’re away.
- Both Pack Leaders (Owners) Amanda MacIntosh and Cortney Cannon are college athletes…we love our exercise and walks as much as your dogs! They’ll get quality dog walks and lots of human love and attention.
- You want your pets to have a reliable mode of transportation to their play dates or vet appointments…our pet transport (Pet Taxi) service will let you rest easy knowing your pets are getting where they need to be safely, securely and with a little wind in their fur.
- We are insured and bonded. We have been around long enough to know…hope for the best and plan for the worst. So, we’ve got plenty of toys and treats but also carry insurance and bonding.
- You don’t have to ask your friends or the neighborhood kid to walk your dog, care for your pets while you’re away or help with any pet care needs…your pets are your kids. Treat them like it! Hire a Professional Pet Sitter and make sure they’re in great hands.